Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Working, I guess

Today I woke up pretty early, had some coffee and went jogging. It was pretty sweaty stuff, considering it was +27 celsius and sun was shining from a clear blue sky. After the mandatory shower I went to buy some new strings (for the guitar, not for me) and opted eating out since I felt too lazy to cook anything. Changed the strings and after that it was 8 straight ours of writing and recording.

I was listening to what I did and at first I got a bit bummed out since I noticed that there are basically 2 songs within that one song, but then I saw the silver lining: I actually wrote the basis for 2 songs instead of one. The verses were just way too beautiful to be wasted in a powermetal song and the metal song kinda lost some of it's momentum because the verses were so different. Tomorrow I'll continue working on both.

6 comments:

  1. Always enjoy reading good news on this blog (apart from all the other funny stuff which is also awesome) hopefully this project of yours part 2 will be the equivalent of what the Tenacious D intended to be in the movie lols... It might just happen to be the best album in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo Jani, you don't talk about schoolwork anymore, are you still studying? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jani you got nice tempo in your life. Get up early and then do some work and go jogging. Just awesome. You are writer as same as book writer. that is why I must learn some discipline for my writing session.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear, Jani! We want to taste a tiny bit of those verses though! Share the beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeay more good news! i'm happy for u and proud of my fave guitar player too! can't wait to hear ur new art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! If it's +27 celsius here in India then I know that winter is on it's way! lolzz... Nice to hear the CO2 is shaping up pretty well and as Jordi said it'd be nice if you could share a demo with us. The faithfull have gathered to hear you! heheh!... Oh! DrummerBoy here. too lazy to log in! :P

    ReplyDelete