Monday, April 29, 2013

Almost vappu

Today I went running again even though I didn't really feel like it, and in the end it was totally worth it, as after the run and shower I felt like a decent human being, which doesn't happen often to me. Now I'm sitting in front of my work computer, writing a dance-ish pop song, although I should be actually doing some paperwork. Screw that, this is fun so I'll do the paper shit when I get stuck with the song.

Tomorrow I'll head to Helsinki to have some party-party-time with my BFF, and on Wednesday/Thursday I'll go and record the Sydänpuu vocals. That is of course unless I blow out my voice with some excessive drinking :) Hell, maybe I'll go see Stratovarius play at the Virgin Oil tomorrow, who knows :)

4 comments:

  1. vappualoteltupohjosessadotkom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itse menossa kyseiselle keikalle.oletko jo nukkumassa?kait sitä pitäsi laitaa nukkumaan kun ei tiedä milloin sieltä hesasta pääsee kotiin ja nukkumaan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully no one is blowing out anyone's vocals with any excessive drinking today. Right, Stratovarius is playing at Virgin Oil today, wish I could see it, sadly...I can't...Unlucky me... Yay for Sydanpuu!! :) Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "party-party-time with your Bff" sounds like a teenage girl xD *no-offense* Take care of your voice! Good luck with all Sydänpuu's work ^^ Greetings to Timo if you see him! I'd love to see them in Chile next month [I'm struggling 'cause I really want to] Enjoy your Vappu and have an excellent week ^^

    ReplyDelete