Saturday, April 6, 2013

04:35 on a Friday

No, I'm not drunk, I've been home all night playing Batman:Arkham City. How riveting my life can be :) In all fairness, I thought I should take a small(ish) break from excessive drinking, as Easter was quite, well, "wet". Maybe a beer or two tomorrow though, haven't drank since last sunday, and that's already something in my books :)

Arkham City is surprisingly good and addictive, I tried Arkham Asylum when it came out and thought it was kinda "meh...", ok but nothing too interesting. This new (well, new for me as I had never tried it before) seems way better. Or then I didn't give the first one a decent chance. Doesn't matter, this one is pretty good, even if I've never been a huge fan of the Batman-mythos :)

On Sunday I could start working on turning all the virtual instruments used in the single into actual audio tracks. Boring as hell, but it needs to be done. Next week I should probably start polishing the vocal melodies and lyrics, time seems to go by surprisingly fast nowadays. Is it a symptom of getting older or is this just temporary? Anyhow, it needs to be done soon, and I have some other stuff that should be taken care of as well, so maybe I need to also cut back on the adventures of The Caped Crusader :)

10 comments:

  1. will you be the one singing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think the second game being "open world" makes it pretty interesting and fun. Lots of side stuff and side quests to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That probably has quite a lot to do with it, never been a fan of linear "running in a tube" games.

      Delete
    2. You must have loved FF XIII ...

      Delete
    3. I've never played it, because I read the reviews and knew I would hate hate it. Too far from the series I've grown so fond over the years. Hopefully one day they'll make one that will restore the glory, but I'm not holding my breath....

      Delete
    4. "Hate hate"? Well, whatevs, you got the point :)

      Delete
  3. But tubes are pretty! Like unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, where you got the idea on your single, at train when the landscape goes by at winternight ;)

    ReplyDelete