Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Morning, coffee, all that jazz...

Hiya,

just sitting here, drinking my morning coffee. Felt like an idiot earlier when I couldn't find my blog from anywhere, was already contemplating on writing a really angry mail to Google when I noticed I was logged in on a wrong account... Way to go me...

I have a few phoners (and boners) today, starting in 40min. I hate talking on the phone and interviews are the worst, but maybe I'll manage. Tomorrow I'll go to Helsinki and we go to do a live broadcast on Radio X3M, interview and 2 songs. Not looking forward to that, but hey, we have to try and sell ourselves, just like a good hooker would :) Friday and Saturday are showdays again, that's more my thing anyway than just talking about myself to people I don't even know :) So if you happen to be in Kuopio on Saturday, come and see us Rock the Acoustic Metal!

EDIT:

Oh yeah, we posted a Finnish radio commercial for Blackoustic, because they are funny. So, if you understand Finnish, enjoy :)


10 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, in recent times,I can't read every time but all at once.
    I wanted to ask you if I had overlooked dates on the rest of Europe or even no indiscretion ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jani! What time that radio X3M interview will be? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jani! :)Good to know, but I think I´ll come to see you guys live ;)

      Delete
  3. stupid question, but ...why are phone interviews worse than normal ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I hate talking on the phone

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. thanks, so now i understand...by the way, good luck in Helsinki :)

      Delete
  4. Well... good luck with all this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music business... it's no breeze for introverts :)

    ReplyDelete